May 4, 2012
Two Consent Agenda items are presented below. Both of these items were discussed at the last meeting of the Faculty Senate on May 2, 2012 and come to you as a motion with a second. If you want to have any of the following items (e.g., item I. A. or item I. A. 4., etc.) removed from the Consent Agenda ballot, please notify us prior to May 7, 2012, 5 p.m.. A response at this time is needed ONLY IF YOU WANT AN ITEM "PULLED" for additional discussion. If an item is pulled, the Faculty Senate will meet next Wednesday, May 9, 3:30 p.m.
I. Consent Agenda Items:
(A) A motion (as edited and amended) by the Committee on Committees (Proposed Changes in Committees) addressing six items:
1. Selection of nominees to the University Program Review Committee and University Course and Programs Committee;
2. Elimination of the All University Judiciary Subcommittee;
3. Creation of a new Committee called "Classrooms, Technology, and Academic Design;"
4. Creation of a new committee called "Academic Integrity and Code of Student Conduct;"
5. A change in the description of the Teaching Council;" and,
6. Elimination of the International Programs and Services Faculty Subcommittee (note that this is numbered incorrectly as #7 in the attachment).
(B) A motion for the Chair of the Campus Faculty and the Chair of the Faculty Senate to be the designated Faculty Senate representatives to the Campus Council 's Executive Committee.
II. HAVE A GREAT SUMMER